List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: QwSpriteField soname
From:       Thomas Capricelli <capricel () yalbi ! com>
Date:       2000-06-16 12:13:00

>Isn't QCanvas supposed to replace QwSpriteField anyway ? Hmm, I guess

	sure, I strongly advise against using QwSpriteField, i'm sure it won't
be supported anymore after qcanvas has made its path into an official qt
release. QCanvas is the same as QwSpriteField, only with new name and lot of
improvements... Design is the same, if you know how to use QwSF, you know how
to use QCanvas (sed is you friend)

 >the API is different...

	it is.

Thomas