List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kicker positioning fast hack to obey bland law of fitts
From:       "Dirk A . Mueller" <mueller () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-04-30 21:03:31

On Sam, 29 Apr 2000, tibirna@kde.org wrote:

> Well, I kinda like the highlighting of UI elements (UIe).

I find it cute too. But those highlighting on mouse over needs mouse
tracking turned on, which produces a lot of event messages by the server and
therefore slows down everything. Especially over network is this so
fscking slow that it looks very bad. So I like a fast GUI more than a cute
one ;)

Dirk