List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KCrash + kapp changes
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-03-31 14:21:02

Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Tom Braun had a look at the kcrash stuff and hacked a little bit on it.
> Changes:
>
> - now a C++ class
> - less variables
> - easier interface
> - documentation
> - less bugs ;)
>
> While doing this, some problem in kapp was discovered.
> parseCommandLine() was overloaded, one using KCmdLineArgs, the other one
> just parsing argv. This led to unnecessary and buggy code (one was being
> updated, the other not). Creating a KCmdLineArgs object and then using the
> first parseCommandLine() fixes this.
>
> Anyone having objections to me committing?

This won't work. I know it looks nice and egcs accepts it, but the
function
argument for signal in ANSI C++ is defined to be a _C function_. No
class
member. And I see no big problem in this.

The parseCommandLine removal was pending anyway :)

Greetings, Stephan

--
It said Windows 95 or better, so in theory Linux should run it
                                                GeorgeH on /.