Carsten Pfeiffer wrote: > > Hi, > > Tom Braun had a look at the kcrash stuff and hacked a little bit on it. > Changes: > > - now a C++ class > - less variables > - easier interface > - documentation > - less bugs ;) > > While doing this, some problem in kapp was discovered. > parseCommandLine() was overloaded, one using KCmdLineArgs, the other one > just parsing argv. This led to unnecessary and buggy code (one was being > updated, the other not). Creating a KCmdLineArgs object and then using the > first parseCommandLine() fixes this. > > Anyone having objections to me committing? > This won't work. I know it looks nice and egcs accepts it, but the function argument for signal in ANSI C++ is defined to be a _C function_. No class member. And I see no big problem in this. The parseCommandLine removal was pending anyway :) Greetings, Stephan -- It said Windows 95 or better, so in theory Linux should run it GeorgeH on /.