List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KCrashHandler default
From:       "Hummel, Timo" <timo.hummel () sap ! com>
Date:       2000-03-29 15:11:27

Hi,

I just noticed that in kapp.cpp, someone inserted an #if (0) right before
the error handler. Does somebody here don't like the error handler? If yes,
why don't they use nocrashhandler as argument? Just curious. Maybe someone
can remove it. I'll put a setting into the KControl Panel where the user can
customize if he wants core dumps or the new Dr. Konqi application, but
nocrashhandler does the job IMHO. I think having a message that an
application crashed is real important in a modern GUI (I think the GNOME
guys have that, too).

Yours
Timo