List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: fast, dirty, but hopefully useful (clueless user report :-)
From:       m_elter () t-online ! de (Matthias Elter)
Date:       2000-03-24 7:05:25

Cristian Tibirna wrote:
y the way, the Windows/* modules did not work for me (speak: did not
> > have any
> > visible effect) so I disabled them for the time being.
>
> Well, I warned you about killing some work of mine and others in porting
> useful kwin control modules to kde-2 but you seemed to overlook my message
> (sent to kde-cvs). Then I tried to repair this but discovered that things
> didn't compile for whatever reason and I definitely didn't have any minute
> to look deeper at that moment. So, shitty forever postponing, I'm starting
> to get sick of myself :-(

I'm sorry Cristian. I don't read kde-cvs very carefully because I don't
have the
time. I missed your mail on kde-cvs, sorry. But I would not call
disabling the
_compilation_ of the Windows/* modules _killing_ your work.

--
Matthias Elter
elter@kde.org