List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: conceptual changes to toolbars
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! TU-Berlin ! DE>
Date:       2000-03-04 8:51:47

On Fri, Mar 03, 2000 at 01:55:18PM -0700, Kurt Granroth wrote:

Hiya,

> Yes.. you'll notice that our bookmarkbar has different sized buttons
> as well :-)

oh :)

> How would you make it configurable?  In other words, what would be the
> UI to configure this?

I meant the approach of letting the user edit his toolbars. I.e. remove
all those he doesn't want and therefore keep the bars lean and clean.
Dragging an item out of a toolbar on some trash-icon removes it, and
dragging menuitem from the menu onto the toolbar would create it.

Cheers,
Carsten Pfeiffer
--
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/1632/