List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: What is the "appdata" ressource?
From:       Christian Esken <c.esken () cityweb ! de>
Date:       1999-11-29 23:50:10

On Son, 28 Nov 1999 Dirk A. Mueller wrote:
> On Son, 28 Nov 1999, Christian Esken wrote:
>
> >   QString l_s_bg = locate("data", "kaiman/Skins/k9/knine-normal2.png");
> > I thought using "appdata" would be a better solution, but why doesn't it work?
>
> a) "kaiman" is not the appname

You hit it. The name was Kaiman and not kaiman. I used a bad font in xemacs,
so I did not see it.

  Christian

--
Is Unix ready for the desktop? See http://www.kde.org

The                              Christian Esken
|/  Desktop                      KDE Developer
|\  Environment                  esken@kde.org

KDE - The net transparent free Unix Desktop for everyone