List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: for all XEmacs users
From:       Matt Koss <koss () miesto ! sk>
Date:       1999-11-25 14:07:46

On Št, 25 nov 1999, Reginald Stadlbauer wrote:
>On Thu, 25 Nov 1999, Bo Thorsen wrote:
>>Hi Dirk.
>>
>>I have been using this for some time now, but I have been meaning to fix
>>one thing about it: it does not strip tabs. If someone has already done
>>this I won't have to dust off my elisp skills.
>>
>>To everyone else using (X)Emacs I would like to point you to the same file
>>since this is not the only thing Arnt has done. He also hacked recognition
>>of the Qt keywords in, made automatic tab after enter etc. This mostly
>>works well. There are a couple of problems though e.g. not being able to
>>move a comment to the right position with tab etc.
>
>With Arnt´s mode you also have autocompletion with TAB which speeds up coding a
>lot (I really go addicted to that mode ;-)

I use dabbrev-expand for autocompletion ( bound to Shift-Tab ).
What Arnt't autocompletion are you talking about ?
Is it something different from dabbrev package ?

Also automatic tab after enter, I thought that it's been here for years.

About the Qt support, does it correctly reindent words like signals: and slots:
?

		Regards

				Matt

--