List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Key management
From:       Matt Koss <koss () miesto ! sk>
Date:       1999-11-24 22:31:55

I really think that the discussion about these keys is not needed.

I would prefere to have as much keys as possible to be configurable, and then
have a preset groups of keybindings for Unix / Windows / etc. users.

Discussion about what keys should be The Right Ones will lead nowhere, because
we are multi-national, multi-language, multi-OS  developer & user group.

	Regards

			Matt

--
Matej Koss	e-mail: koss@miesto.sk