List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    RE: What's up with kmail ?
From:       Don Sanders <dsanders () cch ! com ! au>
Date:       1999-11-24 21:59:09

KMail is in active development I just closed 10 bug reports myself last night.
I use the version in the head branch myself at home but it isn't ready for
general use yet.

It does get broken (fails to compile) a fair amount of the time, normally due to
changes in the libs/qt but this is fixed quickly by a  variety of people who
do the thankless work of keeping the libs clean, (Thanks alot!)

I don't know how you managed to get a kmsgbox.h doesn't exist error,
kmsgbox isn't used in kmail any more. Can you quote the compiler error and the
problematic region in main.cpp?

BFN,
Don.