List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Konqueror plugins
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-11-20 20:52:46

Simon Hausmann wrote:
> There are two kinds of plugins:
>
> 1) Plugins being an implementation of the Konqueror/Plugin servicetype.
>
> 2) KPart plugins.

Hmm.. will we support "netscape" plug-ins (like shockwave, flash,
etc)?  That was one of the most common questions I got asked at COMDEX
while showing konqueror.  Everybody was impressed by the java and
javascript support.. but many many of them said that they could never
use konqueror for everyday browsing if it doesn't support the standard
plugins.

Any thought on this front?
--
Kurt Granroth            | granroth@kde.org