List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: khelpcenter - hack ;-)
From:       Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel <mhk () lst ! de>
Date:       1999-11-18 8:33:20

On Wed, 17 Nov 1999, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> Hmm, am I right that konqueror doesn't load the icon view code when
> started
> in "doc mode"? Then I don't see the difference to a khelpcenter.
>
> I even think mhk should rewrite kcontrol to embed directly into
> konqueror! :)

Yes, and then we dock kdesktop, and make konqueror fullsize,
and we have another desktop environment... :-)

Without joking: I always dreamed of

config://airbag.lst.de/Network/Samba

but this would not only require embedding, but remote admin as
well. Something for KDE 3.0 :-)

Bye,
Matthias.

PS: I will think about this embedding.