List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: invoking Help
From:       "Dirk A. Mueller" <dmuell () gmx ! net>
Date:       1999-10-25 16:53:24

Stephan Kulow <coolo@kde.org> wrote:

> I'm a bit concerned about the server freeze, but that you can't
> invoke it should be normal.

I don't have khelpcenter installed because I installed from scratch
yesterday, so this can't be the problem. In addition it wouldn't run,
as I don't have mico installed.

Somehow the lib routines that should invoke it go mad. If nobody
more familiar with that code can reproduce this, I'll try to
find out whats wrong.

--
Dirk A. Mueller