List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kicker
From:       Cristian Tibirna <ctibirna () total ! net>
Date:       1999-10-25 16:30:10

On Mon, 25 Oct 1999, Matthias Ettrich wrote:

> On Mon, 25 Oct 1999, Cristian Tibirna wrote:
> > On Mon, 25 Oct 1999, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> >
> > > But to repeat it: it rocks :)
> > >
> > > Greetings, Stephan
> > > P.S. How about removing kpanel from compilation and putting kicker into
> > >   startkde?
> >
> > Please don't. I also test kicker from time to time but for now it doesn't
> > dock anything for me. It also still miss button configuration. I know, I
> > don't have the right to complain, but please don't cut kpanel.
>

> It doesn't dock anything for you?! That used to work from the very beginning....

Well, it appears that there are layout/drawing errors. The app gets
docked, but sometimes (most times, for me) isn't visible. I think it's
well reproducible with Mosfet's size changing. Dock something, change the
size of the panel and look at the docked app dissapear.

Cristian

... feeling very guilty of not coding and just whining.