List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: invoking Help
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-10-25 8:17:56

"Dirk A. Mueller" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I currently can't invoke any help. If I do it, the xserver freezes
> completely. anybody knows whats going on?

Perhaps this gives you an idea :)

coolo:~/prod/kdebase> cvs log -r1.73 -N Makefile.am
revision 1.73
date: 1999/10/17 15:27:43;  author: knoll;  state: Exp;  lines: +2 -2
the move to canossa was fater than I thought...
now khelpcenter is disabled, konqi should compile again

I'm a bit concerned about the server freeze, but that you can't
invoke it should be normal.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Everyone makes mistakes -- but we are more experienced at it
                                      anonymous KDE developer