List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Back to the basics
From:       Daniel Naber <dnaber () mini ! gt ! owl ! de>
Date:       1999-09-29 21:06:46

On Mit, 29 Sep 1999, Kurt Granroth wrote:

> But we *do* have to wait!  Can you imagine running an OpenParts GUI
> over a 56K (or slower) link?

Please don't limit the potential users to people sitting in front of
their PCs at home. Companies today always have local networks
with at least 10 Mbit or 100 Mbit. And if companies don't use KDE
today, we should give them good reasons to do so.

Regards
 Daniel

--
PGP Key fingerprint = 3D 98 9E D2 00 B6 E0 9D  7E B9 77 23 17 E2 11 6A