List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: back to corba (was RE: Transparency -- take 2)
From:       Simon Hausmann <shaus () uermel ! Med ! Uni-Magdeburg ! DE>
Date:       1999-09-29 14:21:07

On Wed, 29 Sep 1999, David Faure wrote:

> [...]

I don't think (anymore..) that 1) is the way to go, as it keeps us with
the OpenPartsUI trouble.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean with 2) ? Using canossa while
keeping IDL interfaces? Which interfaces then? OpenPartsUI?

I don't think that we should use a special solution only for KOffice and
let the other's use OpenParts. Or did I misunderstand you?

I simply vote for 100% Canossa :-)

Ciao,
 Simon