List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Draft #3: KDE about dialog box
From:       Espen Sand <espen.sand () neo ! no>
Date:       1999-08-31 9:00:27

Draft 3 is ready. Screenshot of the first page (speak up if there is
something you dislike) on http://home.sol.no/~espensa/aboutkde/

The dialog now uses an image that has been provided by Stefan Spatz and
uses an about dialog core class I have made. I have listed the
code on the page to indicate the capabilities/simplicity.

I think we will add a shaded KDE gear in the background of the image.
Stefan, I will mail you later on this matter.

I have listed some text there would like you to read and comment
if required.

--
Espen Sand