List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kpanel swallowing
From:       Mosfet <mosfet () jorsm ! com>
Date:       1999-08-14 12:19:43

On Fri, 13 Aug 1999, Cristian Tibirna wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does it make any sense that I add ability in kpanel that will build a
> submenu called Swallow under ^K/Panel/ ? This menu will summarize all the
> *.desktop files containing a valid SwallowExec= entry (like xload, xclock
> etc.) parsed during ^K menu building (on startup).

I like this idea too, although I think something like "Embed in KPanel" is more
new user-friendly. We of course all know what swallowing means, but I don't
know if it's obvious to brand new users.

I would also like to redesign the swallow entries in the Execute properties
tab (mostly for the ultra-cool SizeInPanel entry that Pietro did awhile ago),
so if you are looking at that also drop me a mail.

mosfet@kde.org
mosfet@jorsm.com