List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: konsole transparency
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-08-03 3:21:42

Speaking of transparent konsoles... has the topic of merging the transparency
code into 1.2 konsole every come up?

Now I realize that 1.2 is "bug fix only" and that isn't even remotely a bug
fix.. BUT it is very "cool" and Kolor is our "cool" release.  I think a little
bit could go a loooong way, here.

So does the transparency use 2.0 features (haven't looked at the code)?  If
not, what say we make the apps in 1.2 a bit nicer looking too?
--
Kurt Granroth            | granroth@kde.org
KDE Developer/Evangelist | http://www.pobox.com/~kurt_granroth