List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    konsole transparency
From:       Cristian Tibirna <ctibirna () total ! net>
Date:       1999-08-03 2:55:05

Hi

As some of you might know, I changed the method that calculated the
konsole's bg transparency in the Transparent and Green Tint schemas.

Now we use Mosfet's intensity effects from kdeui. I did this because I
seemed to observe a 50% (at least) speedup of startups, resizes, and
session switches.

Now comes the problem. While testing the thing. Lotzi Boloni told me that
on his system the transparent schema became green tint and the green tint
schema became some redish tint.

I wasn't able to reproduce his problem and the code is really
straightforward so I don't see what could have gone bad.

Could, please, those of you using transparent konsoles, to check this and
let me know?

Thanks

Cristian Tibirna     : ctibirna@total.net     : www.total.net/~ctibirna
PhD Student          : ctibirna@gch.ulaval.ca : web.gch.ulaval.ca/~ctibirna