List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    odbc
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () caldera ! de>
Date:       1999-07-31 10:50:40

Hi!

kdesupport's configure contains a lot of AC_MSG_ERROR
for some header files you need for compiling the odbc
stuff. But I don't think, someone should be required to
have everything installed for one component. When there
is no namespace support in the compiler, then it's kind
of easy to just skip the parts that need it unless they
have a critical mass. But for now this is only odbc in
kdesupport afaik.

So please: could someone change kdesupport's configure
to not _require_ odbc. I will then later change kdebase's
one to not require odbc.

Greeting, Stephan

--
Better give your hours some more life than
your life some more hours. - anonymous