Hi! kdesupport's configure contains a lot of AC_MSG_ERROR for some header files you need for compiling the odbc stuff. But I don't think, someone should be required to have everything installed for one component. When there is no namespace support in the compiler, then it's kind of easy to just skip the parts that need it unless they have a critical mass. But for now this is only odbc in kdesupport afaik. So please: could someone change kdesupport's configure to not _require_ odbc. I will then later change kdebase's one to not require odbc. Greeting, Stephan -- Better give your hours some more life than your life some more hours. - anonymous