List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    bugs.kde.org (was: Re: KTreeList)
From:       Matthias Elter <me () main-echo ! net>
Date:       1999-07-11 17:06:33

On Sun, 11 Jul 1999, Dirk A. Mueller wrote:
> that's right, especially how many OLD bugs are in there. :-(
>
> btw, I didn't get a statistical report here for quite a while. Is this
> broken or what ?

I was browsing through the buglists this wekend, too. (I was on a trip and you
can't do much more with a 486DX4-100 8MB notebook than browsing through
bugs.kde.org ;-) I noticed many outdated bugreports, too. I'm going to close
some really old bugs (some really old bugreports for kdehelp for example).

Greetings,
Matthias

--
Matthias Elter