List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: sentry evaluation
From:       Aleix Pol <aleixpol () kde ! org>
Date:       2023-06-04 17:26:07

I think it has been a good tool. There's some problems that are simply
too hard to report using bugzilla and these can be analyzed
accordingly. In the end, they are all problems that exist and users
face. I understand it's a problem that we don't really get the context
in these but maybe it's just a price to pay.

I'm sure there's still room for improvement, but I'm sure there's
crashes we don't have now because our devs have seem there that they
appear and addressed them, even if from a theoretical perspective.

Aleix