List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Working on Dr Konqi
From:       Ian Wadham <iandw.au () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-09-05 6:23:13

Hi guys,

This is to let you know that I am working on Dr Konqi on KDE 4.14,
mainly to get it to work properly on the Apple OS X platform and
allow crash reports to be submitted from there.

But also, I am going to have a go at updating it to use tokens on
Bugzilla 4.4.5 instead of cookies.  I would also like to make Dr K
sensitive to new versions of Bugzilla, so that it can be coded
ahead of time to accommodate changes, such as from cookies
to tokens as occurred in July.

I expect that the changes I make will be portable forward to KF 5.

Cheers, Ian W.