Hi guys, This is to let you know that I am working on Dr Konqi on KDE 4.14, mainly to get it to work properly on the Apple OS X platform and allow crash reports to be submitted from there. But also, I am going to have a go at updating it to use tokens on Bugzilla 4.4.5 instead of cookies. I would also like to make Dr K sensitive to new versions of Bugzilla, so that it can be coded ahead of time to accommodate changes, such as from cookies to tokens as occurred in July. I expect that the changes I make will be portable forward to KF 5. Cheers, Ian W.