List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE git docs for dummies ? WAS: Re: splitting up kdebase in git
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-01-20 22:17:14

On Thursday, January 20, 2011, Ben Cooksley wrote:
> Correct, it is Gerrit which is a more git based alternative to Reviewboard.
> http://code.google.com/p/gerrit/

does it have benefits over reviewboard? having just toyed with a bit after
lunch today, it seems like it's useful to drive the entire integration
workflow and not just smaller or one-off patches?

if that's true, would gerrit be a workable replacement for reviewboard once
everything is moved over to git? would it be integratable with
identify.kde.org?

i ask because if that was to become something that might eventually join our
toolchain, it might alter how we decide to plan the workflow and the timeline
for implementing it in full ...

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se