List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: [REVIEW] Moved partitionmanager to kdereview
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-10-30 15:54:45

On Wednesday 29 October 2008, Volker Lanz wrote:
> KDE Partition Manager allows the user to create, move, copy, resize,
> delete, back up or restore partitions and file systems. It's making use of
> libparted currently and will therefore only work on Linux systems.

Can you give some indication of the modularity and possibility of adding
non-Linux support to it? If we give you a non-Linux machine, would you add
support for it (I'm serious, I'd send you a complete freebsd machine if that
was what was needed to get multi-platform support started).

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot