List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: [REVIEW] Moved partitionmanager to kdereview
From:       Marcel Partap <mpartap () gmx ! net>
Date:       2008-10-30 2:01:40

> I just moved partitionmanager from playground/sysadmin to kdereview and its docs to \
> kdereview/docs. KDE Partition Manager allows the user to create, move, copy, \
> resize, delete, back up or restore partitions and file systems. It's making use of \
> libparted currently and will therefore only work on Linux systems.
wow, just judging by the screenshots this is so awesome. I was long
pondering why the heck noone would pick up on qtparted development..
finally there is a fancy partitioning frontend for linux, woohoo!
> There are user docs, api docs, no issues in krazy2 and the first couple of \
> translations have already been committed.
Congratulations and i'll definitly be reviewing this in the next few days
when shuffling my system partitions a bit.
thumbs-up,
marcel.

--
 "Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take
  your eyes off your goal."         -- Henry Ford (1863-1947)

  Change the world! Vote: http://hfopi.org/vote-future