List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Suggested criteria for reviewers on techbase
From:       "Stephen Kelly" <steveire () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-10-30 13:36:08

Hi,

Following from discussion here:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.core/54213

I've put a page up on techbase and linked to it from the SVN_Guidelines
page.

http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/Suggested_Review_Criteria
http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/SVN_Guidelines#Stage_2:_Stable

Please have a look and change or comment anything you think is appropriate.
In particular, I don't know how to be more specific about what should be
checked when the application launches external programs. There are also
other areas that could be made more clear.

Cheers,

Steve.