List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KJob deleting itself too early?
From:       Kevin Ottens <ervin () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-11-19 22:54:07

Le lundi 19 novembre 2007, David Faure a écrit :
> We cannot change the default behavior of KJob at this point.
> But a setAutoDelete(false) would be fine with me.
> Kévin is the maintainer though, he has final say.

Actually I was pretty sure we already had that... As for a separate flag like
setAutoDelete(), or extending the Capabilities flag I'm undecided. In any
case the default must be auto delete enabled IMO.

Is it too late for such an API addition? (or an enum value, or a pair of
methods)

Regards.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."