List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Installed sounds (no, really)
From:       David Vignoni <david () oxygen-icons ! org>
Date:       2007-08-28 15:54:39

I actually think Nuno was trying to find an easy solution and not
offending or being rude.

As you said before, there are many sounds that should be gone. Nuno
is probably worried that if we just override older sounds in the end
there will be a mixed sound theme.

I see two solutions here:
1) Remove all the sounds put new theme in
2) Move all sounds to a classic theme and put new theme in (Nuno way)

With 1) old sounds are lost, not that I will miss them ;) but,
nostalgic are all around.
2) seems pretty much an obvious solution. Have you listened the
Oxygen theme? it's not really "virtually the same".

David