List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Transparent panel.
From:       Stephan Binner <binner () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-07-24 6:25:03

On Tuesday 23 July 2002 20:21, Zack Rusin wrote:

> I fixed some problems with this patch and unless someones says "screw
> you hippie" I'm going to commit the "transparent panel" patch. I fixed

It doesn't work correctly if every desktop has a different background (wh=
en
fixing this take multiple wallpapers changing on hidden desktops in accou=
nt).

Every applet item (faded out handles, tasklist, system-tray, clock) displ=
ays
a wrong part of the background image. There is offset calculation missing=
=2E

> what's not transparent - tasklist, - clock, - applets.

Here they are with mentioned bug. Clock time widget transparent would be =
nice.

Bye,
   Steve