On Tuesday 23 July 2002 20:21, Zack Rusin wrote: > I fixed some problems with this patch and unless someones says "screw > you hippie" I'm going to commit the "transparent panel" patch. I fixed It doesn't work correctly if every desktop has a different background (wh= en fixing this take multiple wallpapers changing on hidden desktops in accou= nt). Every applet item (faded out handles, tasklist, system-tray, clock) displ= ays a wrong part of the background image. There is offset calculation missing= =2E > what's not transparent - tasklist, - clock, - applets. Here they are with mentioned bug. Clock time widget transparent would be = nice. Bye, Steve