List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 3.0 - the last steps
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! tu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2002-03-21 19:42:08

On Thursday 21 March 2002 02:35, Rolf Magnus wrote:

> from the release coordinator. And I'm a bit disappointed in Carsten
> Pfeiffer, who left me alone with it once, and now after promising to help
> me this time, he did this for one day, and then again left me alone.

Well, I had half of Saturday and the entire Sunday for hacking, but within the
week, I currently have about 1-2 hours of time at home and I had to spend
those on kfile the last days. Sorry. I actually wanted to go to bed now,
because I'm still tired from the Sunday hacking, but *sigh* see you on irc in
a few minutes.

> So now I'm sitting here trying to get it done without knowing if my work is
> worth anything, everybody saying that my initial plan (making it BIC

When I read the complaints on Saturday, I thought, "OK,  let's fix all that
stuff now and on Sunday". But it really turned out to be more difficult than
it seemed (remember all the little details that popped up when we discussed
this on irc?). I wondered that there was no reply from the people who had
complained either tho.

Cheers
Carsten Pfeiffer