List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 3.0 RC2 ready
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2002-03-09 20:24:10

If you download these tarballs you automatically get the fixed libtool
and no extra dependencies have to be satisfied since the
autoconf/automake magic has been done by Dirk and the result included in
the tar.

Also the link posted below does not seem to work right now; I think this
will be fixed in the near future, just have to do it in a number of steps
to get there right now :)

Go to:
http://download.kde.org

Then use the url that is in your konqueror window and append:
    unstable/kde-3.0-rc2/

Please compile/test and Have fun!