List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE Development Policy
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-03-09 16:37:48

On Samstag, 9. März 2002 16:33, Matthias Welwarsky wrote:
> blatantly ignorant. Did you think about the translators or the
> documentation writers? Will the change affect them, too? Will they be able
> to handle the situation?
Actually we only commited this after Lauri confirmed it works for her.
We also expect our translators/doc writers to update qt on their own,
why do you think autoconf is that special? We didn't ask to compile the
kernel with some extraordinary option - we only asked to install a m4 macro
package.

Greetings, Stephan