List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    QLineEdit
From:       Scott Wheeler <scott () slackorama ! net>
Date:       2002-02-19 13:45:47

Are other people having strange issues with QLineEdit?  When I select
something, after a very short delay it is deselected.  At first I tried to
look for what's causing this in QLineEdit::mouseDoubleClickEvent() because I
hadn't noticed that this happens to me for all selections, but couldn't find
anything there that seems to be related to this.  This is especially annoying
in Konq, as I often want to select something and then delete it, but it's
already deselected.

I'm guessing that it's somewhere in updateSelection() or update(), which I'll
dig a little further into if other people are having this problem.  I updated
qt-copy about an hour ago.

-Scott