List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kicker applets in lib dir
From:       Martijn Klingens <mklingens () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-02-12 19:12:28

On Tuesday 12 February 2002 05:44, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> is there any reason left why kicker applets still install to libdir instead
> of the module dir ?

Hmm, I once tried to come with a patch to make this something along the lines
of $KDEDIR/lib/plugins/kicker-1.1, but I got stuck. See my previous mail to
core devel from December 17. Since then I haven't had the time to seriously
debug this, so essentially I gave up.

My initial patch is still here in my mail archives, so if you can't find it
on lists.kde.org I can repost it. Maybe someone is able to test and fix it...

Martijn