On Tuesday 12 February 2002 05:44, Dirk Mueller wrote: > is there any reason left why kicker applets still install to libdir instead > of the module dir ? Hmm, I once tried to come with a patch to make this something along the lines of $KDEDIR/lib/plugins/kicker-1.1, but I got stuck. See my previous mail to core devel from December 17. Since then I haven't had the time to seriously debug this, so essentially I gave up. My initial patch is still here in my mail archives, so if you can't find it on lists.kde.org I can repost it. Maybe someone is able to test and fix it... Martijn