List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kdelibs/kio
From:       Michael Brade <brade () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-01-30 15:29:02

On Tuesday 29 January 2002 02:07, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:
> PS: Michael, we could circumvent the url() problem (while KDirLister hasn't
> been listing yet) by removing the url argument in KDirOperator. Yes,
> source-incompatible, but not much (and a change for the better, IMHO).
Hmm, why is this better? Do you mean the CTOR of KDirOperator? There we have a
url argument but it is just saved, no listing will be started yet...

That doesn't mean I'm against this change, I just don't know the benefit yet.

--
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'

KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops