On Tuesday 29 January 2002 02:07, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote: > PS: Michael, we could circumvent the url() problem (while KDirLister hasn't > been listing yet) by removing the url argument in KDirOperator. Yes, > source-incompatible, but not much (and a change for the better, IMHO). Hmm, why is this better? Do you mean the CTOR of KDirOperator? There we have a url argument but it is just saved, no listing will be started yet... That doesn't mean I'm against this change, I just don't know the benefit yet. -- Michael Brade; KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2' °--web: http://www.kde.org/people/michaelb.html KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops