List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Print Manager should not be moved to kcontrol "Peripherals"!
From:       Michael Goffioul <goffioul () imec ! be>
Date:       2002-01-03 10:26:32

> But don't put it at the top level without Michael Goffiouls acknowledgment
> beforehand; he told me he'd need to do some code changes for this (even as he
> likes the idea, this would take some time).

Indeed, either you consider a "Printing" top dir in KControl containing sub-modules
(which then needs to split the monolithic manager, to adapt the code and couldn't
be done for 3.0), or you put the monolithic manager at top level but this doesn't
follow the current structure where all modules are included in some sections
(though I don't know the policy).

Michael.