List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: qt-copy / Beta1
From:       Ellis Whitehead <kde () ellisw ! net>
Date:       2001-12-03 7:53:39

On Sunday 02 December 2001 07:25 pm, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 02, 2001 at 09:14:13PM +0100, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> > Meanwhile, please help fixing the remaining show stopper problems (I've
> > heard there are still problems with KAccel i.e.) and delay bigger changes
> > till after tagging. Thanks in advance!
>
> Yes, there's still the problem of not updating accels and I just realized
> kuickshow crashes on startup.

Hi Carsten,

Fixed now, as well as the problem of accels not working in kdegames/ksirtet.
What do you mean about accels not updating?  Do you mean the KListView in the
control module?  I still haven't been able to figure out why -- I've called
update() and repaint() (?) all over the place, and it doesn't do any good.
Working on it...

Regards,
Ellis