List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Re: Bug in Kmail 1.3 @ FreeBSD 4.4
From:       Jason Stephenson <panda () mis ! net>
Date:       2001-12-03 1:08:26

No,  I've never seen that and I run it on FreeBSD all the time. This KMail
pid is 67913 though, so it won't help. I imagine it would be a somewhat rare
occurrence to get a KMail pid < 1000 on most FreeBSD set ups.

I have seen DCOP errors running KMail from CVS HEAD in a special environment
while the same user was running KDE 2.2 applications.