List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    RE: SQL client in KDE distribution?
From:       "James A. Cleland" <jcleland () jamescleland ! com>
Date:       2001-11-29 16:42:46

> I'm wondering if there is interest in adding an SQL client to the KDE
> distribution? I have an application called TOra
> (http://www.globecom.se/tora) which is already in my not so humble
> oppinion the premium opensource Oracle tool.

From the looks of it, you don't have to be too humble.

> Is there any interest in this from you guys?

Personally, I would be thrilled to see something like this available. It
reminds me of RapidSQL, which I really liked using. In my opinion, something
like that would be an EXCELLENT addition to KDevelop. I sorely miss a robust
DBManagement tool for my Sybase install. I mean, I can use Sybase Central
from Windows, but who wants to do that? :)

James