List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Where to put post-2.2 development
From:       Neil Stevens <neil () qualityassistant ! com>
Date:       2001-09-20 11:56:38

On Thursday September 20, 2001 04:31, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:
> Nevertheless - developers want to continue developing things. If you
> hold them too much in freeze then you'll loose them - and thats
> specially the issue on open source projects.

And this developer wants to continue some development on the versions of
the apps he uses every day now (in KDE 2), in addition to the versions
he'll use every day next year (in KDE 3).

And as long as I'm adding features or UI streamlining that I want, it
seems silly that I can't share this with everyone else who's going to be
using it every day.

--
Neil Stevens
neil@qualityassistant.com