List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Cervisia plugin/DCOP support pictures
From:       Richard Moore <rich () ipso-facto ! freeserve ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-09-14 15:09:29

I've taken a couple of screenshots showing the Cervisia plugin
and DCOP interfaces in action. You can see the pictures at:

http://www.ipso-facto.demon.co.uk/development/cervisia/cervisia-plugin.png
http://www.ipso-facto.demon.co.uk/development/cervisia/cervisia-dcop.png

The first shows the Cervisia plugin in use with the khtml part,
the second shows the DCOP interface to the Cervisia backend in
kdcop.

I've nearly got this stuff working stably now, and once I fix the
remaining issues I'll commit it to kdesdk/cervisia.

Cheers

Rich.